Ride on Europe's first railway on Mount Rigi, Queen of the Mountains. Enjoy a unique combination of rack railway and cable car and an exhilarating outing by Luzern in the heart of central Switzerland.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Rigi Bahnen AG, Station Vitznau, Bahnhofstrasse 7, 6354 Vitznau; Rigi Bahnen AG, Station Goldau; Rigistrasse, 6410 Arth-Goldau; Rigi Bahnen, Station Weggis, 6353 WeggisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket is not valid for special rides, for example, the steam trains
- The Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad cable car is closed from November 16 - 27, 2020, March 8 - April 1, 2021, and November 15 - 26, 2021
- The Kräbel to Rigi Scheidegg cable car is closed from and November 2-13. 2020, April 6 - 16 2021, and November 2 - 12, 2021
- Children ride free of charge with adults from 1 July to 31 August