Explore the birthplace of tech with a self-guided audio tour. Drive through Silicon Valley while seeing and learning about tech giants like Apple, Google, Facebook, Tesla, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Discover the birthplace of the modern world in Silicon Valley
- Learn about the history, controversies, and future of tech on a self-guided tour
- Explore the tech headquarters which are open to visitors, like Google’s famous Googleplex
Hop in your car and enjoy this self-guided audio tour of the birthplace of tech. Cruise through Silicon Valley while checking out the headquarters of tech giants and learn about the visionaries who’ve shaped the world, from Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to the controversies around Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos and the eccentricities of Elon Musk. Simply hop in your car, get the tour guide app set up on your phone, and get started.
Start your tour at Facebook's headquarters and learn about Zuckerberg and his vision. All audios play automatically based on location. As your tour continues, learn about the oldest struggle in tech — idea vs execution. Arrive at the backbone of Amazon, AWS, and learn about Bezos and Amazon's humble beginnings.
Next, head to the Android Garden and learn about the fight between Google and Microsoft. Continue down the road to Google’s headquarters, called the Googleplex, and enjoy a stroll through the campus before arriving at Microsoft and the beginnings of the modern world. Learn about Gates, BASIC, and Windows. Stop at a museum to play the first-ever video game and see one of the first-ever computers. From there, continue onto Apple to learn about the feud between Jobs and Gates and even stop by Jobs’ Garage.
Finally, switch from smartphones to smart cars and learn about Elon Musk and Tesla as you drive towards the heart of Silicon Valley. Finish your tour at Stanford, the school of choice for tech entrepreneurs.
- Self-guided tour via an app
- Live GPS map on your phone
- Audio narration
- Written text explanations
- Food and drinks
- Entry to the attractions
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This a self-guided tour using an app on your phone as a guide
- The tour does not expire and can be used as many times as you wish, so feel free to complete the tour over 1 or several days