Eat your way through Mumbai's outstanding food scene. Every evening, the streets of Mumbai come alive with hawkers and food stalls. Visit trusted hygienic food vendors with your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Churchgate Railway Station: once inside the station, you will meet by the book stall about 30 meters before the platforms. Look for the sign titled “Wheeler.”Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please advise the local partner when booking and on the day of your tour of any dietary requirements
- It is recommended to come hungry as you will visit 4 to 5 different places and taste 14 to 15 different dishes
- The first half of the tour is entirely vegetarian but the second half of the tour consists of mainly meat with a few vegetarian dessert stops so it is recommended that vegetarians eat extra at Chowpatty
- Please note that some of the areas are very congested and not suitable for prams or strollers
- Small children must be able to be carried by their parents