Venture away from the busy city of Mumbai and take a ferry ride to the nearby Elephant Caves. Take a tour around the 2,000-year-old caves that are dedicated to various Hindu gods, before enjoying a city tour of the highlights of Mumbai.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Mumbai accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Elephanta Caves are closed on Mondays and during the monsoon season (July to August)