Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of Dharavi Slum, where the Oscar-winning film "Slumdog Millionaire" was shot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Hindi, Marathi, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby at the concierge desk 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The guide will report to the concierge desk with a GetYourGuide flag.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of Third Wave Coffee, Mahim.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Long pants
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in rain or shine
- Photography and videography is not permitted at most places on the tour. Please consult with your tour guide before taking any pictures or videos
- Meals and drinks will not be provided. Meal with a local family is only available if you select the add-on
- Tips (optional) are not included in the ticket price