Travel to King Ludwig II’s Neuschwanstein and Linderhof palaces on a tour from Munich with a Spanish-speaking guide. Explore the interior of both of these spectacular palaces, admire their gardens, and take in scenic alpine views throughout the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
8:10 AM at Karlstor (at Karlsplatz), München.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Please note that due to limited availability, a visit to the interior of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle cannot be guaranteed (tickets not included in the tour price)
- Please note that this tour is only available in Spanish
- This tour is not suitable for travellers with restricted mobility
- Due to renovations, the Queen Mary's Bridge is closed until fall 2022