Glide through history on a 3.5-hour Segway tour of Munich and learn about the city’s development from a small medieval town to one of the world’s most advanced cities. See the Deutsches Museum, Englischer Garten, Prinzregentenstraße, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Glide around the historic sights of Munich on a self-balancing Segway
- See the Deutsches Museum, the world's largest science and technology museum
- Ride through the Englischer Garten, and see the Japanese Tea House and surfers on an artificial stream
- Discover hidden city sights and get insider tips for the rest of your vacation
- Learn about Munich's development from a modest medieval town to one of the world's most advanced cities
- Admire the golden Angel of Peace on Prinzregentenstraße
- Segway orientation
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather. Please dress accordingly.
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to take part. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete the insurance paperwork.
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 250 pounds (115 kilos).