Visit the heart of Munich's beer and food culture, spend 3 hours sampling the best of traditional Bavarian food and beer, with an exclusive tour of the Oktoberfest Museum the best of local beer halls and the Hofbräuhaus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Sample many different types of the world's finest beer
- Join an exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Meet fellow travellers in a relaxed atmosphere
- Feast on traditional food at a reserved table in a traditional beer hall
- Fully guided tour by English-speaking local resident
- Personal advice and recommendations
- Transport to historic centre
- Entrance to and exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Beer sampling session
- Table reservation at traditional beer hall-restaurant
- Platter of traditional Bavarian food
- Hotel pick up
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the local operator's office at Dachauer Straße 4, 80335 Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring your appetite - do not eat before the tour! Vegetarian alternative possible (with prior notification).
- Please arrive at the meeting point approximately 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Please note that this tour is not appropriate for stag parties.