Experience a special concert in the Hubertus Hall of the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich, the birthplace of King Ludwig II. Enjoy listening to masterpieces of classical music performed by residence soloists and members of the Munich Philharmonic.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience a top-class musical evening in Munich
- Enjoy listening to masterpieces of classical music
- Enjoy a concert performed by residence soloists and members of the Munich Philharmonic
- Admire the magnificent setting of the Nymphenburg Palace
- Drinks and personal expenses
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Hubertus Hall, Nymphenburg Palace, 80638 MunichOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please exchange your online ticket for an original ticket at the box office.