Take in the spectacular mountain scenery of Bavaria, marvel at fairytale castles, and visit one of the world's longest pedestrian suspension bridges on this Neuschwanstein sightseeing tour from Munich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup offered between 6:30 AM - 10:00 AM Pickup available from any address in Munich Pickup outside of Munich is possible at an additional cost. Please contact the local partner to organize.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The price of Neuschwanstein tickets are not included, they are only a guaranteed reservation
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, procedures and restrictions can change quickly. The local partner will contact you in instances where COVID-19 restrictions have changed.
- For people with serious mobility restrictions, an exclusive lift service can be arranged at Neuschwanstein castle on request
- Instead of a 20-minute hike to the Highline 179 suspension bridge and/or to the Ehrenberg castle ruins, a funicular can be used for a small fee
- Due to renovations, the Queen Mary's Bridge is closed until fall 2022