Discover Nymphenburg Palace, Bavaria's Baroque pearl, on a private skip-the-line guided tour. Explore the palace's interiors and visit the Carriage Museum and the Museum of Man and Nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup by car from your accommodation in Munich.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Cremagelato ice cream shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The 4- and 5-hour tours include an approximately 1-hour transfer time between the palace and your accommodation. The transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the location of your accommodation
- Private transfers are arranged in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, it is recommended to book a tour for 5 people