Learn about Munich's history during the Third Reich on a guided walking tour around the city. See the remaining buildings that served Adolf Hitler and hear about Germany's past from an informed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the Fish's Fountain, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶