Glide through history on a 3.5-hour Segway tour of Munich and learn about the city’s development from a small medieval town to one of the world’s most advanced cities. See the Deutsches Museum, Englischer Garten, Prinzregentenstraße, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 3:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Glide around the historic sights of Munich on a self-balancing Segway
- See the Deutsches Museum, the world's largest science and technology museum
- Ride through the Englischer Garten, and see the Japanese Tea House and surfers on an artificial stream
- Discover hidden city sights and get insider tips for the rest of your vacation
- Learn about Munich's development from a modest medieval town to one of the world's most advanced cities
- Admire the golden Angel of Peace on Prinzregentenstraße
- Segway orientation
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather. Please dress accordingly.
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to take part. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete the insurance paperwork.
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 250 pounds (115 kilos).
- One credit card is required, per party, to remain on file for the duration of the tour. Please ensure that one member of your party brings a Visa or Mastercard to remain on file while on tour.