An excursion from Munich to the islands of Bavaria's Chiemsee. You will see the grand palace of King Ludwig II, a 19th-century tribute to Versailles, and enjoy the calm of the fascinating Fraueninsel, with its picturesque monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Karlsplatz 21-24 at the Gray Line / AutobusOberbayern Bus Lane.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure.