In the heart of Munich: the Residenz Serenade. Enjoy a classical concert in the Hofkapelle, where Mozart himself used to play, then enjoy a dinner or beer and wine tasting!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Löweneingang (lion gate) to the Brunnenhof opposite the Viscardigasse, Residenzstraße 1, 80333 Munich, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The concert lasts 1 hour
- The concert begins Thursdays and Saturdays at 6:30 PM year round
- Please bring warm clothes since the chapel can get a bit cold, even in the summer