Visit the ancient holy island of Delos and explore the Jewish part where the Jewish Synagogue is located, one of the oldest in Europe. Take the boat from the Old Port of Mykonos City and enjoy an informative private walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Old Port of Mykonos City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The archaeological museum of Delos remains closed for the 2021 season due to the Covid-19 situation
- Loss or damage of the wireless tour guide system will incur a penalty of 70 EUR.
- Please note that the Museum on Delos is temporarily closed due to renovation and COVID-19 restrictions.
- Please note that the boat departure might be delayed by a few minutes if the port police decide to do so for safety or logistical reasons.
- Due to local regulations, you have to exchange the GYG voucher for an official boat ticket at the port. This process takes a few minutes.