Take a trip back in time to the island of Delos. Explore the archeological site with a guide and marvel at exceptionally well-preserved monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Look for 'Mykonos SeaBus' at the cruise ship disembarkation point in the new port of Mykonos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The archaeological museum of Delos remains closed for the 2021 season because of the Covid-19 situation
- The sea bus stop is located near the cruise ship disembarkation point. A sea bus runs every 10 minutes
- English option: Daily at 10 AM and 5 PM
- French option: Thursday at 10 AM
- Italian option: Wednesday at 10 AM
- The 'skip-the-line' benefit only refers to the entrance to the archaeological site
- You can buy cold bottled water or other refreshing drinks and snacks on the vessels
- The minimum number of participants required for the tour to take place is 8. In the unlikely case that the tour is canceled because of low participation, you will be informed accordingly so you can reschedule or get a refund
- Loss or damage of the wireless tour guide system will incur a penalty of 100 EUR
- Tour group sizes are generally between 15-20 people
- Please note that the Museum on Delos is temporarily closed due to renovation and covid19 restrictions