Explore the island of Mykonos and visit its idyllic beaches and villages. Enjoy a small-group walking tour of Mykonos town on this half-hour tour as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
What customers loved
"The personal stories shared by the tour guide."
"Making a special stop at the old fashioned bakery."
"The personal history our guide inserted in the tour made it much more interesting."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the bus station in the Old Port of Mykonos. A representative will be waiting close to the trees, holding a sign with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Smoking indoors
- Walking frames
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. You have to be able to walk approximately 1 hour, at a slow pace, on uneven surfaces that include some steps