Enjoy a wonderful walking tour in Nafplion, one of the most romantic cities of Greece and take in the panoramic views of the city from Akronafplia Fortress. Learn about the history of this fantastic city from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at The Land Gate monument, located underneath the imposing walls of Acronafplia and in front of the first buildings of the Old City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Pickup is done only from hotels located inside the city of Nafplion. You will receive an email from the tour operator confirming details.
- If you stay outside the city or if you arrive on a cruise ship, then meet your guide at The Land Gate Monument.