Experience first-hand the Endoji Shotengai, Nagoya’s oldest shopping and entertainment arcade, and the surrounding Endoji and Shikemichi districts. Meet the people of the area, try the simple foods loved by townsfolk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Nagonoya Cafe & Hostel is located inside Endoji Shotengai Shopping Arcade, a 15-minute walk from Nagoya station. Your guide will be waiting for you holding welcome board with your name. If arriving from Marunouchi station on Tsurumai Line: Use exit 8, Nagoya station is a 5-minute walk If arriving from Kokusai Centre station on Sakura Dori Line (red): Use exit 6, Nagoya station is a 15-minute walk by underground shopping mall Unimall to Kokusai station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 and under are not permitted at the lantern making workshop and the Kabuki Show.
- The shops to be visited on the tour may vary.
- Special menus for those with dietary restrictions are not available.
- No food is provided for infants (0-5-years).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information is required for children aged 10 and above.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.