Discover the pride of Nagoya, the legacy of Samurai times, and the tradition of Monozukuri (craftsmanship) at two sites; Nagoya Castle and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The Tourist Information Center is located inside a large hallway with shops, which connects the two main exits of the station. Your guide will be waiting in front of the Tourist Information Center holding a welcome board with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- The main Castle Tower of Nagoya Castle is currently closed for wooden reconstruction.
- Kinshachi, the golden shachi roof ornaments have been taken down and will be put back in July 2021
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required