Explore the highlights of Nagoya and discover the rich historical legacy of the samurai era on this walking tour. Visit Nagoya Castle, Osu Kannon Temple, as well as the modern Sakae area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
・The Tourist Information Center is located inside a large hallway with shops, which connects the two main exits of the station. ・Your guide will be waiting in front of the Tourist Information Center holding a welcome board with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- ・Comfortable walking shoes are strongly recommended
- ・This tour operates in English. On some occasions, a Mandarin or French guide might be available.
- Please contact the supplier for availability.
- ・Please provide us with information regarding dietary restrictions if you have any.
- If you do not tell us ahead of time, we will assume that you do not have any.
- We need to know about the dietary restrictions to research a suitable place for lunch time for the guests