Go on a private tour of the Amalfi Coast, one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. Admire hillside terraces, pastel colored towns, and incredible views of the Mediterranean with stops at Positano, Amalfi, and Monti Lattari.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
A car and private driver will meet you at your accommodation in Naples, train station, or port, and bring you to the Amalfi Coast.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This is a driving tour with low physical activity
- People who are fully vaccinated (vaccine plus one booster) no longer need to produce Green Passes from 1 April
- Anyone who has not completed the full vaccination cycle must produce a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours of any entrance to museums and sites, including restaurants or bars
- In addition, all visitors, children, and infants also, must bring copies of their passports on the day of the tour