Get a complete overview of Naples, starting at the center and then go on to Pompeii to explore one of the most fascinating archaeological sites in the world. Break for lunch and go on in the afternoon directly to visit Sorrento.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Italian, English
- Pickup optional
- The meeting point is by the front door of the hotel if accessible. Please contact the local partner the day before the tour after 7:00 PM to confirm the pickup time at your hotel or at the nearest pickup point.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that for the Sorrento part of the tour, among the 4 languages available, only an English-language guide is always guaranteed
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information during check-out: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation in the rare event there are not at least 2 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.