Explore the ancient town of Pompeii and the majestic Mount Vesuvius with an authorized guide on this day trip from Sorrento. Enjoy a boat ride, a chance to swim, and lunch in a vineyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. If you are staying in a hotel located in limited traffic areas, you will be picked-up from a close meeting point.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour
- In compliance with Covid-19 health and safety measures, snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board
- Customers to bring their own snorkels, or buy them new at the local partner's office before boarding: €6/mask, €9/snorkel
- Pickup is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta
- If your hotel is located in an area not accessible by car, the local partner will pick you up from a close-by meeting point
- This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travelers. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Access to the Archaeological Park of Pompeii and to the National Park of Vesuvius will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green Covid Pass or equivalent