See Nassau from a unique perspective on board a 15 passenger luxury bike. Experience the Bahamian way of life through its history, cuisine, and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Rawsons Square, Bay Street. Opposite the House of Assembly, a three-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, a moderate physical fitness level is required.
- Light pedaling may be required as there are 8 pedaling stations and 7 non-pedaling seats. Each tour will accommodate 10-15 passengers.
- The bike is equipped with an electric motor to assist customers by making the ride as easy as possible.