Tease your taste buds on a food and culture tour of Old Nassau’s charming neighborhood, and enjoy 6 delicious, authentic local food tastings, with fascinating historical, cultural and architectural insights along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
From the Cruise Ship Pier walk to the starting location in just a few minutes. Once out of Festival Place use the crosswalk directly in front of you and walk into the public square immediately ahead. Meet your tour guide standing behind the Sir Milo Butler Statue (bronze bust) in the center of Rawson Square. This square is located between Bay Street and Woode Rogers Walk - across from the Queen Victoria marble statue. You can also take a taxi from anywhere on the island directly to the starting point. If you choose this option, tell your taxi driver to take you to the Sir Milo Butler Statue at Rawson Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours can accommodate food allergies and aversions. Please advise in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Total tour length is approximately 3 hours; please allow for a 15 minute grace period
- The tour does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions and a map are provided
- Shopping during the tour is prohibited
- Tasting locations are subject to change
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible or recommended for persons with limited mobility due to several hills and staircases
- Tours are held rain or shine. Please dress accordingly
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Total walking distance is approximately 1 mile
- Young foodies are welcome on the tours, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Purchaser agrees to Supplier's Waiver and Release of Claims
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled