Immerse yourself in the culture of Downtown Nassau with a professional and friendly guide. Walk through the streets lined with colorful architecture as you discover a history that is equally as colorful.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from the activity provider's office at the intersection of Bay St. and East St. For cruise passengers: The meeting point location is approximately a 3-minute walk from the port. Please disembark your ship at the pier and proceed to exit the security area. Walk toward the left (eastern) exit gates of the terminal. Head east on Woodes Rodgers Walk until it turns right and becomes East St. The destination will be on the left after crossing the Bay St. and East St. intersection. The activity provider's office is a white building with gray tiles, located across from the Central Police Station. A logo with the activity provider's name will appear on a sign outside the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine, unless deemed unsafe and canceled by the tour guide
- The National Art Gallery is closed on Mondays and national holidays and will be replaced with another wonderful cultural point of interest on these days