Pedal through paradise on a guided bike tour of Historic Downtown Nassau led by a friendly, experienced, and knowledgeable local expert. Your tour includes museum entrances and samplings at local venues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The Dilly Dally Tours office is located at the intersection of East Street and Bay Street in Downtown Nassau. It is located in a white building with gray tiled walls, directly opposite a light blue building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Child-size bicycles are not available
- Please advise of any food allergies when booking
- National Art Gallery is closed on Mondays and national holidays. On these days, an alternative landmark will be visited