Explore the beautiful National Palace Queluz used by the Royal Family as a setting for festivities and celebrations during the 18th century. Marvel at the gardens, a national heritage considered to be one of one of Portugal’s most important gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at the world famous gardens, fountains and canals of the Queluz National Palace
- Discover the luxurious dwellings of the the Portuguese royal family
- Explore the converted quarters of the Royal Guard of the Court
- Skip the line to get into the sights quicker and snap some of the most iconic and picturesque pictures
- Walk in the footsteps of the Portuguese Royal Family at the palace used for their festivities and celebrations
- National Palace and Gardens of Queluz Fast Track Ticket
- Transportation to the palace
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Largo Palácio de Queluz, 2745-191 Queluz, Portugal To reach the National Palace by car take the IC19 (from Lisbon) and turn off at the exit for Queluz-Palácio. GPS Coordinates: 38º 45’ 1.46” N 9º 15’ 28.40” W If taking public transportation, take Vimeca bus No. 25, bus No. 101 or No. 106 and disembark at Queluz (4 Caminhos) and Estação Queluz/Massamá. From here it is a 15-minute walk to the Palace. If taking the train, take the Sintra line and get off at the station Queluz-Belas or Monte Abrão, roughly one kilometre from the Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tickets are valid until December 31, 2020
- The National Palace and Gardens of Queluz is located in Sintra, which is located about 30 kilometers from Lisbon – you can reach Sintra easily by taking the train from Lisbon
- National Palace and Gardens of Queluz opening hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, last admission 5:00 PM.
- Parques de Sintra seasonal opening hours: December 24-25 and Jan 1 - closed all day. December 31 and January 2-3: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, last admission at midday.