Create unforgettable memories by flying over the world-famous Nazca Lines. Discover the huge figures and animals that have laid in the Peruvian coastal desert for thousands of years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Discover the shapes and figures of the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Learn about the ancient history of this site
- Enjoy fantastic views from up high in your plane
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Nazca
- Professional tour guide who speaks Spanish or English
- 30-minute flight over Nazca Lines
- Airport taxes
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please provide the full passport details of each participant when booking as it is required to confirm your flight
- You must send a copy of the participant's passport when booking for the child discount to apply
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast before departure
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator
- Travelers are required to have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR. The test or certificate must be issued within 72 hours before boarding.
- Upon arrival in Perú, travelers must take an antigen test ordered by the Peruvian government. Travelers with negative antigen test results for COVID-19 don't have to go into quarantine.
- In the event that travelers do not take the antigen test, they will not be able to do scheduled tours in Peru, or if the result is positive, they must enter mandatory isolation.