Experience the culture and history of Old and New Delhi on a private 8-hour tour to the Indian capital's most famous landmarks: Jama Mosques, Old Delhi Market, India Gate, Raj Ghat, Parliament, Lotus Temple, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from anywhere in Delhi.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will wait at the Karol Bagh Metro Station at Gate 1 with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- akshardham, lotus Temple, and Red Fort close on mondays
- old delhi chandni chowk market closes on sundays
- please note, if you require pickup from noida, gurugram, haryana, an additional indian rupees 1000 fee will need to be paid in cash directly to the driver