Discover various traditional Indian ingredients, spices, and cooking methods from an expert local guide. Visit some of the oldest food joints in the city and taste several delicious dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
Select participants and date
Gate 5 of Jama Masjid Mosque, if coming by foot. If coming by car, your guide can meet you at Gate 2 or 3 of Chawari Bazar metro station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There is quite a bit of walking involved in crowded old streets so please wear comfortable shoes
- Food options can be customized to a certain extent to cater to dietary requirements
- The tour focuses on vegetarian street food, non-vegetarian food is available on request depending upon availability