Celebrate a time-honored Louisiana tradition, the lighting of the bonfires on the banks of the Mississippi River. Welcome Santa Claus in a unique way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Gray Line Lighthouse at 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA (behind Jax Brewery).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions and walking to the bonfire viewing site is required, so please dress appropriately
- You must walk approximately 3 blocks to view the bonfires
- It is recommended that you book this tour by early December, as it does fill up early