Join the fun on a 2-hour, story-filled stroll through the French Quarter, the oldest, most famous, and most unpredictable neighborhood in New Orleans. This tour has history, culture, architecture and is great for shopping and dining.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Jazz fountain, intersection of Decatur and Dumaine Streets, French Quarter, New Orleans, LAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The sidewalks of the French Quarter are quite uneven and tough to walk along; comfortable walking shoes and sturdy wheelchairs are a must