Experience the best of New Orleans on a 2.5-hour sightseeing tour. Venture out of the French Quarter to explore the beautiful Garden District, Tremé, Marigny, 9th Ward, and other unique neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"All the great historical events and people that makes New Orleans what it is today!"
"The guide, Sean, told us about so many extra little known facts along with the sites."
"I enjoyed the history of New Orleans."
"Tour guide knowledge. Spacious tour van!"
"History of NOLA neighborhoods and eating recommendations"
"Getting to know the area and the history."
"The information about how Katrina affected the city and the looking at the diversity of different areas of New Orleans."
"Our overall experience was exceptional from start to finish"
Select participants and date
Meet outside Bon's New Orleans Street Food.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine