Enjoy a comprehensive insight into New Orleans with an all-encompassing walking tour which combines elements of architecture, history, culture and the supernatural.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
TOUR MEETING - DEPARTURE LOCATION Tours meet and Depart on the sidewalk in front of the Legendary Lafittes Blacksmith Shop Bar located at 941 Bourbon Street New Orleans Louisiana 70116. *** Tours do not meet inside Lafittes Blacksmith Bar. Please meet your guide on the sidewalk at the gate of the courtyard attached to the bar *** We are not affiliated with Lafittes Blacksmith Bar and bartenders do not work for us or have any information regarding our tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- A private tour option is available for those looking for a more personal approach when exploring New Orleans. Private tours include up to 28 guests and are priced per tour instead of per guest
- A fee of $250 will be charged for lost or damaged paranormal equipment. Paranormal equipment must be returned to a staff member
- The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service to participants who are intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. No refund will be issued in the event a guest is asked to leave due to extreme intoxication
- During the tour, you will be allowed to stop along the way to purchase drinks. Please keep in mind that some bars allow children inside but some do not