There are plenty of reasons to marvel at the unique French Quarter. Stories of West Africans, European colonists and immigrants from around the world bring the history of this city to life in an entertaining and engaging way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Louisiana Welcome Center, 529 St. Ann Street, Jackson Square, New Orleans, Louisiana 70116Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear solid shoes and appropriate clothing. The tour takes place rain or shine on uneven sidewalks.