See two Louisiana’s most fascinating sights on this half-day tour: visit a historic antebellum plantation home followed by an exciting 2 hour small airboat ride through the Louisiana swamps, hopefully catching a glimpse of an alligator.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- We can pick up in New Orleans at any hotel, Bed & Breakfast, private residence or restaurant downtown, uptown (close to St. Charles Ave.), in (or close to) the French Quarter, and on the Westbank. We do not pick up at the airport, in New Orleans East, in Slidell, or on the North Shore.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- You must reconfirm your tour with the local partner at least 48 hours in advance to receive your pick-up location and time. Passengers that do not call in advance may not be picked up for their tour and will not be eligible for a refund.
- It is recommended you wear both sunglasses for eye protection and sunscreen.
- Warm clothing is needed in the winter. Due to the high speed of the boat, it will get breezy and cool during the ride.
- Children younger than 5 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- In case of inclement weather: hard rain or lighting, airboat ride may be postponed or covered boat ride may be substituted when necessary.
- Foreign language tour guides and escorts are available for French and Spanish speakers at additional cost upon request.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- Lunch is not included but there is the opportunity to purchase snacks and drinks at the gift shops.