Treat the kids to a fun, family-friendly tour through the French Quarter, complete with beads, great stories, music, fun activities and a few snacks! Parents and kids have fun while learning about Mardi Gras, Voodoo, Jazz, Creole Cuisine and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the fountain in Jackson Square, directly across from the entrance to St. Louis Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress comfortably and wear good walking shoes.
- Wheelchairs must be sturdy
- This tour is best suited for ages 5 - 12, older and younger children may enjoy the tour as well
- Everyone should bring a bottle of water on the tour
- You will see several talented street performers on the tour and you may want to have your children take pictures with them. It is customary to tip street performers, so you may want to bring some small bills for tips