With discounts of up to 50% to over 25 of New Orleans’ top tours and attractions, the Sightseeing Flex Pass saves you both time and money. Choose a Flex Pass which includes either 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 attractions/tours and experience them at your leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 month
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Tailor your pass to fit your schedule, selecting from 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 partnered attractions or tours
- Pay one flat rate, then visit the attractions you wish within thirty consecutive days
- Save up to 50% on total admission prices at attractions like the National World War II Museum, Mardi Gras World, a Jazz Cruise or Audubon Aquarium
- Access Walking Tours of the renowned French Quarter or the Garden District using the convenient Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Eat, drink, and be merry — pass holders receive special dining, shopping, & entertainment discounts
- Pass for free entry to your choice of 2 to 6 of New Orleans' top attractions and tours.
- Discounts at Select Restaurants, Bars, Retailers, and Entertainment Options.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Pass is valid for 30 days from the first activation. Each attraction may be visited only once.
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting.
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Flex Pass holder.
- The age range for the Child Flex Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions.