Cruise aboard the only surviving steamboat in New Orleans and listen to cool jazz on this relaxing 2-hour tour. Step back in time to when life was as slow as the Mississippi River itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check-in at the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River (at the Steamboat NATCHEZ Dock), one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter. The Lighthouse is located at 400 Toulouse St. (on Google Maps).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Boarding begins 1-hour before departure
- Menu items are subject to change and availability
- Periodically, Steamboat Natchez will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance; all cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel, the Riverboat City of New Orleans