Visit the Oak Alley Plantation, built in 1839, and learn about its history on this guided tour from New Orleans. Later, enjoy a swamp boat ride and discover the legend of the Rougarou werewolf.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Gray Line Lighthouse at 400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans (behind Jax Brewery). Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the local partner for an accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to the tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Please note, due to the plantation’s historic nature, access to the second floor is by stairs only
- Please note, videography is not permitted inside the plantation