Book a private helicopter flight over New York City for a perfect date night or a special occasion. Soar above the Big Apple with that special someone for the experience of a lifetime. Daytime, sunset, and evening flights are available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Round trip transfer from anywhere in Manhattan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take in views of the iconic Manhattan skyline on a helicopter tour
- Fly directly over Central Park, the Empire State Building, and the Yankee Stadium
- Choose between a daytime, sunset, or evening flights
- Go on a private helicopter tour for couples with just you and the pilot
- Private helicopter tour for 2 persons
- Airport facility fee (USD 25.00 per person)
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ross Aviation, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by taking the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station then a taxi to the airport with an average travel time between 45 and 60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers available from anywhere in Manhattan for an additional fee (if option selected).
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs or 226 kg). Contact the local partner for more information.
- Max passenger height 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- It is recommended to book for the first days of an NYC visit, in case of schedule changes due to weather or maintenance.
- Flights must be confirmed with local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s requires parental or guardian consent.