Discover what goes bump in the night in Greenwich Village on a spooky ghost tour after dark. Check out some of the most haunted places and hear spine-chilling stories from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 385, 6th Avenue, New York City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so wear appropriate shoes
- The tour operates in most weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. It is recommended to bring outerwear in colder weather
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Gratuities are optional but recommended