Tour Manhattan via the location sites of the hit TV show Gossip Girl. Enter an elite playground of Upper East Side high society, follow in the footsteps of Blair and Serena, and explore glamorous Gossip Girl locations on this 3-hour bus tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Visit The Empire Hotel, site of Chuck Bass’ newest home and business
- Get "spotted" at Constance Billard and St. Jude's
- Pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tried on her wedding gown
- Hold court at the Met Steps while you stop for a photo op
- Walk by the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop
- Go on location at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Visit Grand Central Terminal where Serena returned to NYC in the first episode
- Bus tour
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Tour starts in front of the Palace Hotel gates on Madison and 51st Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour bus will not wait for late-arriving attendees.
- There is no assigned seating on the bus. Seats are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes early.