Enjoy stunning aerial views of iconic New York City landmarks on a 30 or 45-minute helicopter flight. See Central Park, Midtown Manhattan and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Atlantic Aviation West, 67 Tower Road, White Plains, NY 10604. Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Keep in mind the 30-minute tour does not reach the Lower Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area
- This is not a private tour. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate and may be canceled if the minimum is not met. More than 3 passengers are not guaranteed to fly together
- Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions
- All flights are subject to weather and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent. Children under 2 may ride on a parent's lap at no cost
- This activity is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner for more information