Take a tour with an expert guide through the High Line, a beautiful Manhattan park built on one of city’s former elevated train lines! Walk 40 feet above Manhattan, enjoying the gardens of the High Line and views of Chelsea and the Meatpacking District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- See the growth that High Line Park has sparked on the west side
- Learn about the industrial past of the Hudson River shores
- Discover the Chelsea and Meatpacking District neighborhoods from above
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting point is 30th Street between 10th and 11th avenues, at the staircase entry to High Line Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear good walking shoes.
- No pets are allowed on this tour, sorry!