Soar high above the hustle and bustle of Manhattan on this spectacular helicopter tour of the Big Apple. You’ll see all the important sights during the 20-minute ride, from Times Square and Central Park to the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy breathtaking views of New York City's impressive skyline
- Come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty
- Fly over Ellis Island, Central Park, Times Square, and more
- 18-20 minute narrated helicopter tour
- Professional pilot and crew
- Heliport security & facility fee ($40 per person)
- Transportation to and from Heliport
- Optional gratuities
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Upon receipt of your voucher you must contact the supplier to secure your flight time.
- Current government issued picture ID (for example passport) is required at time of check-in. Originals are required - no photocopies.
- Check-in is required 45 minutes before the starting time of the tour because you will need to pass through the security procedure at the heliport.