Visit the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral and over-the-top Fifth Avenue displays while learning about New York's festive traditions. Enjoy a 45-minute holiday gift shopping excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
977 6th Ave (aka Avenue of the Americas) New York, NY 10018, on the sidewalk, in front of Starbuck's Coffee Shop. Directions to Departure Location: take the "N", "R", "Q" or "W" train (yellow train letters) to 34th St Herald Square station. Exit train at W34 St & 6 Av and walk north along 6 Av to W 36 St. The Starbuck's Coffee shop is located just off the SW corner of W34 St & 6 Av, next to the Jean Pierre Hair Salon. Please note that this tour ends at a location which is different than it's starting point; the Union Square area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Public transport ticket
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Not wheelchair accessible due to extreme crowding in areas visited
- Due to the amount of walking and crowded pathways on this tour, it is not recommended for those with physical limitations
- Minimum age is for this tour is 13 years
- You will require 1 subway fare during your tour (not included in tour pricing)
- For maximum enjoyment, please dress weather appropriate (layered clothing, gloves, hat, scarf, and umbrella recommended, as necessary)
- Comfortable walking shoes that keep your feet both warm and dry are highly recommended